Slide: Introduction Edit
- Will Holcomb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 28 August 2009 @ 17h
- Carnegie Mellon University
Slide: Overview Edit
Tipspace is a new approach to the problem of cryptography.
- Single namespace P2P storage system.
- Both the sender and the message are hidden.
- Internet as a set of logical connectives rather than physical ones.
Slide: Mȉmis Edit
Pub/sub network for the scheduled persistent distribution of identified bit strings.
Slide: Nöosphere Edit
A network of semantic associations between bit strings in Mȉmis.
Slide: Tip Edit
A interface for exploring the Nöosphere.
- Content organized by cryptographic key of inserting interface and user.