A video series produced by sharing all the aspects of the production process electronically.
- Videographers upload footage.
- Editors piece together footage into different length segments.
- Viewers specify how long they would like to watch and assist software in finding something to watch.
- Viewers feedback to the recommendation engine using weighted descriptors.
- Viewers tip guided by production costs and the participants get paid.
It is meant to be built on a P2P filesystem, originally Mïmis. Recently, however, Juan Benet has freed a prettier version of the same statue from the stone with IPFS , which still needs to be implemented.